Do not give the lie to me
because I know you do it
because you get bored with me
bored with my fussiness that make your head almost burst
I understand that
and I know it
lie was in fact without you I already know the reason you
I hope you can be serious with her
although I'm here sick
women do not hurt her
her's just like me
not have a heart for the hurting
because I know you do it
because you get bored with me
bored with my fussiness that make your head almost burst
I understand that
and I know it
lie was in fact without you I already know the reason you
I hope you can be serious with her
although I'm here sick
women do not hurt her
her's just like me
not have a heart for the hurting
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar